By using the FC melt filter band can be obtained:
– A reduction in energy consumption of the recycling process of plastics for products currently recycled.
– A significant increase in the amount of recycled plastic, also heavily contaminated plastics can be processed.
– Significant increase of the amount of recycled material thanks to the reduction of downtime for breakage of the filter and thanks to issues related to different working temperature too.
- FC screen-belt has the following advantages :
- improvement up to 110% of the longitudinal tensile strength of the metallic woven screen-belt than the best current materials
- increase in the number of holes in the metallic woven for each cm2 , up to 28% resulting in a greater amount of material filtered per unit time
- 30% increase possibility of the plastic melt pressure on the filter resulting in a significant improvement of the ratio energy consumed/quantity of filtered material
- reduction in the size of pollution particles that are retained by the filter
- smoother surface of the wire and consequent significant reduction of friction during the crossing of the melt through the filter